The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is now back for an official LTE-equipped Verizon release, running on Android 3.1.
This well respected Android tablet has a NVIDIA Tegra 2 silicon processor and a dual-core 1GHz clock. It has been long considered by many people as the most serious alternative to the Apple iPad due to its high performance. The new model also has a dual cameras, 1280 x 800 pixel resolution, as well as a 7,000mAh battery.
Besides, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 has a quite sleek form factor. At 1.31 pounds and 8.6mm, it is both lighter and thinner than the iPad.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
- Enjoy Dual-core Speeds with the LG Optimus 2X
- Samsung Launch the N102 Netbook
- Launch of Dell Streak 10 Tablet in China
- The New Motorola Droid 3 Smartphone
- Evolio Will Launch The Neura Tablet
- Toshiba AC100
- ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Arrives in the US
- What to Consider When Buying an LCD Monitor
- Asus to Launch U24E Laptop