Panasonic’s Toughbook brand has always been well known for its toughness and durability.
Recently, Panasonic just announced that it will launch the toughest tablet in the world for its business clients, covering a market niche for mobile devices consisting of companies and other institutions that need highly functional, tough and secure devices. The new tablet integrates all kinds of features.
The new Toughbook tablet is indicated to be Panasonic’s first Android tablet. It incorporates a GPS module, professional accessories and an additional 3G broadband module. It can be adopted by different users, including highly mobile security forces, small and medium businesses, government institutions, security and financial managers, etc.
- Solar Charging Android Tablet Released In India
- BitDefender Launches Mobile Phone Security App
- Dell Plan to Compete with iPad with New Tablet
- Evolio Will Launch The Neura Tablet
- Sony Poised to Take on Apple with Release of Two Tablet Computers
- Intel Aiming for tablet & ultra-thin netbooks
- Accessorize Your Mobilephone
- Launch of Dell Streak 10 Tablet in China
- HP Tablet Still on the way?
- New Software Solutions