The Search Engine Giant–Google is planning to stop automatically send users in mainland China to appease its website uncensored Hong Kong, as it seeks to renew its operating license in China.
According to experts, it is indicated that the campaign amounts to a symbolic gesture that Google hopes the Chinese government can feel pressure from citizens who can continue to be demanding access to the Google search engine to appease. Google can also hope that the Chinese government will intend to avoid further trial of strength over web censorship on the eve of an upcoming visit to the United States by President Hu Jintao.
Since there earlier this year, said she could not longer justify filtering its search results in China to meet to the state, Google has a clever way to continue to operate in the country found.
However, the Chinese government has objected to this solution.
- Google China Final Closing Up on April
- China Establishes New Internet Regulator
- Get an Apple iPhone Free
- Google Takes on Competitors with New Tablet
- Google TV Launched Now
- Host Your Website With Google Apps
- China PC Makers Offer a perfect IPad ‘Clones’: Video
- Launch of Dell Streak 10 Tablet in China
- IBM to Pay $10m in SEC Bribery Case
- Microsoft Turns to Brussels in Google Complaint