During the Oscars, Apple debuted its first commercial iPad. Steve Jobs was also attending the ceremony, and reportedly walked the red carpet. The iPad is the first in the next few months and many people have already announced plans to run and buy a second it is available, but is this really a smart move due?
No, it’s not! I’m not saying you should not ever buy one, I’m just suggesting it would be a good idea to wait for the first update. Below is a list of reasons why you should wait for the first refresh iPad.
1. Never buy 1.0-technology, regardless of manufacturer.
In fact, it’s never a good idea to 1,0-technology purchase. Companies could materially alter the device, and you’ll be stuck with the early model. Engineers learn from their mistakes and will always be problems with a device of the first generation. Waiting for the first revision is only prudent.
2. Wait until the camera.
They know that people are going to want to use this device for Skype-like video calls, and it simply makes no sense to me that it was too early without an integrated camera. I know it will not buy a lot of chewing a killer for many, but if you can wait, chances are Apple will see the light and the second revision of release with a camera in the summer or autumn.
3. A USB port or two would be nice.
We want to be this device more than the big iPhone is like being up to the individual plug for charging or connecting to a USB port. In the next iteration, maybe Apple will relent and one or two USB ports. It is all the equipment to do more useful if they do.
4. The price could come down.
I know that $ 499, seems like an attractive price, but when viewing the competition as an eBook Reader or media device, it is still a bit steep. People complain about the cost of the Kindle at $ 259th Once past the people who could only through the Apple hype machine sucked, Apple say that the market is not quite as big as people think, and if that is the case, could lower the price. If you want to wait, you can save money.
5. The longer you hold, the more will get.
One of the beautiful things about technology is that the price declines, functionality / power goes. With the Wait is still more for your money. If you want one, you have to pull the trigger on a certain date, but the longer you delay gratification, the more you will get machine.
- Five Reasons that you should not Buy a iPad
- iPad Apps live in the iTunes Store
- Apple iPad Start to Accept Applications
- Apple Gets iPad Trademark From Fujitsu
- Running Windows 7 on iPad?
- Is iPad really your favor?
- 120,000 iPad Sold on Friday Only!!
- Dell Plan to Compete with iPad with New Tablet
- The iPad Finally Arrived with accessories
- China PC Makers Offer a perfect IPad ‘Clones’: Video