Dell has a new studio gave XPS computers today that can be equipped with the recently launched AMD Phenom CPU with Turbo II X6-core technology. The company is called the Studio XPS 7100th Dell also offers other new machines with AMD quad-core processors Athlon II
The new machines will be in 3D gaming and multimedia users. The XPS 7100 is packed with features such as a 460W PSU promising enough force for the expansion in the future. The rig can with 16 GB of DDR3 RAM-equipped and up to 4 TB of disk space.
Connectivity features include eSATA, optical SPDIF, HDMI, and more. The machine has a memory card reader and supports SATA 6 Gb / s hard disk drives. Prices for the Studio XPS 7100 starts at $ 499, but go quickly depending on the options chosen.
- Acer Aspire Ethos 8943G & 5943G HD notebooks now on sale
- Dell Introduces Slim XPS 15z Notebook
- Launch of Dell Streak 10 Tablet in China
- Shuttle XPC Barebone SH55J2 SFF PC 2010 with new Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 CPUs
- Notorious Gadgets computers Facelift
- Dell Plan to Compete with iPad with New Tablet
- ASUS N61JV Equip with Latest NVIDIA On Sale Now
- Fujitsu LIFEBOOK AH56/G
- ArtRage Studio Pro 3 Review
- Eurocom Neptune Gaming Laptop