Archos has never been bad products, but their PMPs have definitely become less relevant in recent years. But now? Now two Android-wielding Home Archos tablets are in each case, only the cost of about $ 200.
The Archos 7 Home Tablet is so pretty just upgrade to their existing Archos 5 Internet Tablet, which is a 7-inch touchscreen Android tablet (or, OK, MID), loaded with Wi-Fi and USB. In April this year, a 2-GB model (we really hope there is an SD card slot) goes on sale for about $ 200 abroad.
Meanwhile, the Tablet Archos 8 Home (or, OK, picture frames), an 8-inch touch-screen tablet with 4GB memory is loaded, abroad in May of this year available. The screen in case money is not fantastic, but the kitchen already installed software has me mentally placing the Archos 8 in my kitchen. It should be abroad available to it for about $ 200.
It should be noted that the two tablets Arm9 CPUs have which is not blazing fast. And everyone will probably be introduced in the U.S., eliminating the need for an import.
- Google and Windows Eee Pad Tablets Debuts
- Five Aigo Android Tablets Quickly Launched
- Sony Poised to Take on Apple with Release of Two Tablet Computers
- Dell Plan to Compete with iPad with New Tablet
- Acer Aspire Ethos 8943G & 5943G HD notebooks now on sale
- HP Hurricane webOS tablet Facelift
- ASUS N61JV Equip with Latest NVIDIA On Sale Now
- Panasonic Android Tablet
- ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Arrives in the US
- Evolio Will Launch The Neura Tablet