With Google’s acquisition of Motorola’s Mobility technology blogger has actively engaged in getting their hands on every piece of information they can get on with the ideas coming. With all the hype and expectation in the air, we can easily say that HD is the droid to be the most talked about phone in the nextfew day.
It now appears that the rumor mill again with the first pictures of the leaking Engadget Droid HD phone.
According to the blog, the pictures sent by a tipster revealed the Droid HD and Bionic phones. There are the pictures of it already Bionic phone already, but it is the first leaked photo of the Droid HD phone.
The phone seems to have gingerbread on it and has a large 4.5-inch touch display. Another, less surprising is the 8MP HD (1080p video camera) and a 8.5-9mm thick MicroSD slot.
There is no thing so far that have impressed us in addition to its super slim design between 8.5-9mm (by Engadget), and the micro-HDMI out.
Previously there were reports of another new and lighter version of the Droid Bionic Dinara phone and Motorola, which has not shown up so far, but the droid HD could very well be the phone will replace the “Dinaric” or perhaps both. The specifications of the HD Droid also a good agreement with the previously revealed details of Bionic Droid, but there are no reliable sources reporting it so far.
- The New Motorola Droid 3 Smartphone
- Westinghouse LCD Monitor Review
- Dell Introduces Slim XPS 15z Notebook
- Dell Plan to Compete with iPad with New Tablet
- iPhone 4 Becoming Most Popular ‘Camera’ on Flickr
- Slick HDMI Output Tablet from Ainol
- A “Quick” Apple iPad Review
- HTC EVO 4G Facelift
- Windows Phone 7 Gets a Beefed Up Microsoft Office
- Apple Ipod & Microsoft Zune Review