Though Dell may have stop its product line of Adamo notebooks, the computer maker never given up on manufacturing super-slim computers that pack a punch.
The company just officially unveiled the new model of Dell XPS 15z, which has second-generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processors and Nvidia discrete graphics and an optional 1080p display in a package that measures less than one inch thick. Thouth the new laptop is not as thin as the Adamos, it packs a lot more power. And according to Dell, it is said that it’s just the first in a series of stylish new XPS and Inspiron notebooks heading to the consumers.
- Launch of Dell Streak 10 Tablet in China
- Dell Plan to Compete with iPad with New Tablet
- Eurocom Neptune Gaming Laptop
- Small Notebook With Big Keyboard
- ASUS N61JV Equip with Latest NVIDIA On Sale Now
- Dell Studio XPS 7100 desktop computer Now On Sale
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470/480 Graphics Cards Unveiled
- Acer Aspire One D260 netbook Arrives in Summer
- MSI Poises to Launch the CR70 Laptop
- Westinghouse LCD Monitor Review