It’s a busy day for smart-phone fans. The iPhone 4 arriving on Thursday in memory is always the most enthusiastic reviews.
Not to exceed, are Apple’s competitors such as Motorola, Google and Verizon, joined the forces to announce the latest Android phone, the Droid X, which packs some impressive features.
But the fans of smart-phone who wish to use the latest features are picky style and have a preference for white will probably be disappointed. Apple iPhone, said the four, only in black for the next few weeks.
The white handsets “proved to have expected more of a challenge to manufacture than, and as a result, they will not until the second half of July available,” Apple said in a brief press release.
The company did not specify what it encountered production problems, but said the availability of the models are not affected by these problems was black.
The delay is unlikely that a serious setback for Apple. Then again, it would be a mistake to underestimate the importance of color in technology products.
- White iPhone VS White iPhone
- Apple’s iPhone 4S Only Worth £112.89
- Release of iPhone 5
- Rumor of New Apple Products
- Slide Out Feature controls added to iPhone Pro Edition
- Novo and Green Design Ever: Solar for iPhone and iPod touch
- iBell iPhone Alarm
- Apple iPhone Screen Protector with Anti-glare Feature
- Docks for Apple Gadgets Help a Business Thrive
- Apple Sells 300000 iPads in Day